Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Preparing for BKK ;D

Yeyyyyyyy!!! Yippie! Whooooooo!! Lun-laaaaa!! 555 E ni baa pai laewwwww
sorry for not being able to type in Thai naka, just bought a new laptop here and there is no Thai keyboard, it can be typed in Thai na, but it will take ages ar ka, sorryyyy

Anyway, today is my first day of my 2-day off, mee kwam sook makkkkk :))

and what makes me even happier is the fact that my next flight is BKK!!! how's that??? feel like a dream 555

yesterday i went for a little shopping with my 2 friends as you have seen Oal from my previous post about the sushi buffet. Another one is Tib. We went to buy stuffs for our Kuay-tiew-tom-yum-nong-kai-toon which we cooperately cooked it last nite. It was sooooo yummy!!!

Anyway, now i'm so happy to go home ^^

Have a nice day everyone ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment